City of Calgary
$25.41 - $33.95 an hour
If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have a desire to learn and grow, join The City of Calgary. City employees deliver the services, run the programs and operate the facilities which make a difference in our community. We support work-life balance and offer competitive wages, pensions, and benefits. Together we make Calgary a great place to make a living, a great place to make a life.
As the Ticket Processing Administrator, you will perform a wide variety of responsibilities in response to business demands, supporting the Field Data Unit. Primary duties include:
- Process street issued and photo enforcement violation tickets (including mandatory court part 2) by data entering information into a Windows-based application.
- Process and record Alberta Licence Suspension documents by data entering information into a Windows-based application and Microsoft Office applications.
- Process canceled street issued and photo enforcement violation tickets.
- Sort incoming mail and complete quality assurance checks on entered violation tickets (both street and photo enforcement).
- Provide customer service via telephone, front counter, or email to the general public and members of the Calgary Police Service.
- A High School diploma or equivalency (e.g., GED).
- At least 1 year of experience in data entry, focused on alphanumeric data entry.
- A minimum of 6 months of relevant customer service experience).
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a minimum data entry speed of 5,000 keystrokes per hour.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Previous experience using database systems such as the Justice Online Information Network (JOIN), Alberta Motor Vehicles System (MOVES) or Windows-based programs will be considered assets.
- You demonstrate the ability to achieve results and make the best use of time and resources.
- You are a good communicator, with effective relationship building skills that contribute to team building and teamwork.
- You display excellent customer service skills and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- An enhanced security clearance will be conducted.
- Applicants will be tested for appropriate skills.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
Union: CUPE Local 38
Business Unit: Calgary Police Service, Field Data Unit
Position Type: Up to 2 Temporary Positions (up to 6 months)
Location: Westwinds East Building, 5111 47 Street N.E.
Compensation: Pay Grade 4 $25.41 – 33.95 per hour (2017 rates)
Days of Work: This position works a 5 day work week with 1 day off in a 3-week cycle.
Hours of work: Standard 35 hour work week
NOTE: For Applying for the job, please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide your RESUME for Packaging Operator Jobs In Canada, so that they can Trace you. The company will Contact you by email if you are selected. Thank you.