LM Wind Power
$17.21 an hour
Please note that the masculine gender is used to facilitate the reading of the text.
LM Wind Power Canada, a GE (General Electric) Renewable Energy business, is the world’s leading manufacturer of wind turbine blades and is currently seeking four storekeepers. The company, which numbers over 475 employees, is located in the beautiful Gaspé region. By joining this world-renowned company, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and increase your responsibilities in an international environment, while building a rich and varied career in keeping with your ambitions.
Reporting to the tool store administrator, the storekeeper will be responsible for maintaining tools and consumable parts in good condition and ensuring their availability, in accordance with company safety, quality, and maintenance procedures. Other duties include the following:
- Demonstrate the importance of meeting cost, time, and quality requirements by consistently striving to achieve them;
- Oversee tool issue and return;
- Track tools and examine returned tools to determine maintenance requirements;
- Repair and maintain tools and train users in proper tool handling to prevent wear;
- Maintain the tool room, store tools in their place, and eliminate all potential hazards;
- Clean and maintain respiratory systems;
- Check and record inventory received and distributed;
- Make cyclical inventory checks weekly.
- Ability to work independently, structure tasks, and stay organized;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills;
- Good knowledge of Office Suite software;
- Ability to work in both English and French.
- Permanent full-time position;
- Daytime and nighttime positions on a 2-2-3 schedule (84 hr. every two weeks) to be filled
- Bonuses for night, weekend shitf, etc,;
- Access to a generous range of benefits for you and your family.
LM Wind Power Canada is committed to employment equity and supports the development and growth of its employees in the workplace. Being part of LM Wind Power Canada’s team means engaging with dynamic, passionate, and proud people. Come work with us!
NOTE: For Applying for the job, please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide your RESUME for Storekeeper Jobs In Canada, so that they can Trace you. The company will Contact you by email if you are selected. Thank you.